Gambling, Charities and Collections

Premises Licences

Premises licences are granted by licensing authorities and authorise the provision of facilities on:

  • Casino premises
  • Bingo premises
  • Betting premises, including tracks
  • Adult gaming centres and
  • Family entertainment centres

Application Forms

Application Forms must be submitted to the licensing authority and to responsible authorities. The fees for premises licences are set by the DCMS and are reviewed by them on a regular basis. Please see our Guidance for premises licence applications.

To make a small lottery application please use this online form.


In addition to premises licences the local authority is also responsible for issuing permits for:

  • Unlicensed family entertainment centres
  • Club gaming and Club gaming machines
  • Licensed premises gaming machines e.g. Pubs
  • Prize gaming

Application form can be obtained from the application form link.


To make payment for your Gambling premises licence please use this online form.


Burnley Borough Council also registers Small Society Lotteries