Street trading

Consent to trade is required for all street trading activities such as hot food vehicles, ice cream vans and flower stalls.

Food business may be subject to inspection and permission to site a mobile stall will be required from the Highways Department and from the landowner.

To make payment for Street Trading Consent, please use our online form.

Request a basic DBS check

You can request a basic DBS check from