Reporting a vacant property to us

If there is a home in your neighbourhood that has been left vacant and you are concerned about it, we want to know about it.

Contact the Vacant Property Team

Vacant Property Team
Housing and Development Control
Burnley Borough Council
Red Lion Street
BB11 2AE
Telephone: 01282 425011 extension 3188

Please note that properties that are not homes (such as shops, factories etc.) or are in very urgent need of attention should be reported to Building Control.