In the event of an emergency, Burnley Council would work together with the relevant authorities to ensure that our services were still delivered where possible.
Out of hours emergency contact
Our emergency out of hours number is 01254 356 535
- For emergency response from Police/Fire/Ambulance – call 999
- Suspected Gas Leaks – call the National Gas Emergency Helpline on 0800 111 999
- Water/Waste water emergencies – call 0845 746 2200 (United Utilities)
- Night Time Noise – 01254 353447 on Friday and Saturday nights between the hours of 8pm to 3am.
- Social Services out of hours emergencies – 0845 602 1043
- Highways and roads out of hours emergencies – 01772 614444
- For non-urgent medical advice – call the National Health Service Advice Line on 111
- To report a non-urgent crime – call the Lancashire Police on 101