Nominations for the Burnley Business Awards 2024 will open on 15th January 2024.
The prestigious awards celebrate the tenacious, innovative and resilient businesses in the borough. It will see 600 guests celebrate the borough’s finest businesses, charities and other organisations.
Lukman Patel, chief executive of Burnley Council, said: “I am delighted to announce the month countdown until people can apply for the business awards. This much-loved event is a highlight on the calendar for our business community, but of course, it wouldn’t be the celebration that it is unless we had such incredible talent in our borough.
“I’d encourage as many businesses as possible to apply so the judges can see just how diverse our sectors are. I look forward to seeing who enters and to recognise the shortlisters and winners at the awards ceremony in July 2024.”
Burnley Council leader Councillor Afrasiab Anwar added: “As always, it’s great to see the innovation, ambition and excellence of our local businesses being rightly recognised and celebrated. I’d like to thank all our sponsors for their continued support, without which we wouldn’t be able to honour local entrepreneurship in this way.“
The Burnley Business Awards 2024 will be held on Thursday 4th July. The awards, organised by Burnley Council, have historically been held within Towneley Park, next to Towneley Hall. However, due to the extensive renovation works that are currently underway, meaning the hall and adjacent land will be unavailable, the venue has changed for 2024 to Crow Wood Hotel.
Planning has long been underway for the awards, with the sponsors and partners so far including:
- Small Business (up to 10 employees) – Pursuit Aerospace
- Small Business (11-49 employees) – Pursuit Aerospace
- Medium Business – Crow Wood
- Large Business – Charter Walk Shopping Centre
- International Trade – +24 Marketing
- Manufacturing Excellence – Burnley College
- Innovation – SS&C
- Environmental Excellence – Safran
- Employer of the Year – Calico Group
- Young Employee of the Year – Barnfield
- Table Wine Sponsor – Forbes Solicitors
- Champagne Reception Sponsor – VEKA
- Entertainment Sponsor – AMS Neve
- Print Partner – Peter Scott Printers
- Shortlisting Venue Partner – Holiday Inn Express
- Judging Venue Partner – Impact Conferencing
- Media Partner – The Burnley Express
With support from the East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce
Entries must be submitted online from 15th January 2024. Full conditions of entry can be found on the page, along with the link to enter and key dates.
Post expires at 11:38am on Monday March 18th, 2024