Burnley’s PRSF was established by Council in June 2004 and was an amalgamation of the Burnley Landlords Forum and the Good Landlord and Tenant Scheme Steering Group.
The Private Rented Sector Forum aims to represent landlords, tenants, local communities and other voluntary and statutory agencies operating in the private rented sector and aims to improve standards in the private rented sector through promoting landlord, agent and tenant accreditation in Burnley and raising the profile of responsible renting.
The Private Rented Sector Forum meetings are held approximately every 2 months. Members consist of:
- Vanessa Robinson (Accredited Landlord) – Chair Vanessamrobinson@hotmail.co.uk
- Eddie Hamilton (Accredited Landlord) – Vice Chair email@example.com
- Mujeeb Rehman (Accredited Landlord and Letting Agent) 01282 459459 07833331359 www.rpclettings.co.uk
- Sagheer Akhtar (Belvoir – Accredited Letting Agent) 01282 710183
- Tristan Barr (Accredited Landlord) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Councillor Howard Baker email@example.com
- Councillor John Harbour firstname.lastname@example.org
Added to this are 3 resident representatives and 2 Burnley Council Officers as well as an officer from the Department of Work and Pensions who works on Universal Credit.
To raise a query with the Forum please email email@example.com detailing what you would like to ask members.
The Forum dates for 2022/23 are:
Thursday 26th May 2022
Thursday 28th July 2022
Thursday 29th September 2022
Thursday 24th November 2022
Thursday 26th January 2023
Thursday 30th March 2023 – AGM
To view the minutes of the Private Rented Sector Forum please see below.